Policies & Shipping
MY PRODUCTS - DISCLAIMERS:
I make everything myself in my painting studio at home, so there might be slight variations from item to item, and these should be considered part of the beauty of handmade items.
- EUROPEAN SHIPPING - as from 1st July 2021 & the introduction of the EU IOSS system, I regretfully will no longer be able to ship to EU countries from this website.
- But I WILL still be shipping from my Etsy shop, so please make your purchase from HERE instead
- All my items are packaged securely within stout cardboard boxes (and with HUGE quantities of packing materials!).
- I always try to use recycled packaging where I can - and the poly chips I have to use are all bio-degradable.
- All packages are shipped by courier & will require a signature upon delivery. I usually use the 3 - 5 day delivery service - let me know if you need it more quickly!
- My couriers always require a contact phone no. for the delivery address, so please let me have yours when you place your order.
- I will notify you by email when your item has been shipped.
Please note that you, the customer, are responsible for any import customs duties that your package may incur.
- My policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Custom orders are NOT eligible for refund or return, as these should have already have been approved
- To complete your return, I require a receipt or proof of purchase.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, I will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. I will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- I only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send me an email with a photo of the damage (to email@example.com) and return your item to: 106 Colesmead Road Redhill GB RH1 2EQ.
- Please be VERY careful with your packing as glass is obviously extremely fragile - and I will not exchange or refund anything that has been damaged during its return shipping.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, I will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, please mail it to: 106 Colesmead Road Redhill GB RH1 2EQ
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Your exchanged product will take a certain amount of time to reach you, depending upon where you live.
- If you are shipping an item over £30, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. I don’t guarantee that I will receive your returned item.